Mick65_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Tyke57nz_imp said:Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Mick65_imp said:Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Tyke57nz_imp said:Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Tyke57nz_imp said:Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Mick65_imp said:Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Tyke57nz_imp said:Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Mick65_imp said:Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Tyke57nz_imp said:Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Mick65_imp said:Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.Tyke57nz_imp said:Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
It seems a bit odd when I think about it that here we are talking about Triumph triples on a Honda CB forum when the original CB must have been the downfall of those machines.