Micks Pics

Gee, thanks Mick. Takes me back. When I started out, people who owned some of those model Triumphs and BSAs were dedicated not to riding but to repairs, maintenance and rebuild. My experience with any of them is pieces spread all over the floor. :)
 
Wow, Thanks Mick, those pics are incredible. Your friends have quite a shop, I could look around in there for days. That Kawi H-1 is yet another flash from the past for me, didn't have one, but almost did, bought my friends H-2 instead. The Triumphs and the Norton are cool too. A neighbor when I was growing up had an 850 Commando, don't remember the year, but it was beautiful, black with gold trim.
 
Hey Mick thanks for the pics, just awesome. Looks just like motorcycle heaven to me and totally deserved given your awful winters in the UK. Appreciate you keeping an eye on that norton rebuild and sharing more pics when you can ... time lapse photography may be approriate!!
 
Awesome images. While I've never owned one, I consider the Triumphs of the mid to late 60s to be some of the most beautifully styled bikes ever and your pictures have done nothing to convince me otherwise. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thread starter
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
 
Mick65_imp said:
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
 
Thread starter
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Mick65_imp said:
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
It seems a bit odd when I think about it that here we are talking about Triumph triples on a Honda CB forum when the original CB must have been the downfall of those machines.
 
Mick65_imp said:
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Mick65_imp said:
Tyke57nz_imp said:
Whilst in UK last year my cousin took me to this place in Shipley, http://www.eddys-moto.co.uk/current-stock I could have spent days in there; next stop was a motorcycle jumble where I spied a BSA Tornado, what a machine; had to be the day I discovered my trusty camera had been relocated.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
It seems a bit odd when I think about it that here we are talking about Triumph triples on a Honda CB forum when the original CB must have been the downfall of those machines.
Just had a look on his website, man he's got some beauties for sale.
How about a Gold Star in touring trim, just fabulous, I, ll look in there whenever I can. I could have quite easily stuffed the Rob North Trident in my suitcase, nothing quite like the sound of a well fettled triple.
It seems a bit odd when I think about it that here we are talking about Triumph triples on a Honda CB forum when the original CB must have been the downfall of those machines. I know, but believe it or not one consideration was either buying a T160V or a new machine; practicality won out in the end but if I had spare cash then a T160 would be in the shed as well.
 
Back
Top