Just got mine installed this week. Picked up a nice little screw in my rear last week :dodgy: and found out that the talk is indeed true about nobody out there being willing to fix it. I'm taking this bike on a 3,000 mile trip this summer and didn't really want to worry about a plugged tire anyway. I had WellsMoto in Lakewood do the install and the staff was awesome. Tires were inflated and chain adjusted perfectly--I've also been on the highway and the balancing seems spot on as far as I can feel, so a shout out to them.
I didn't hate the stock Dunlop 205 as much as some people here, but they're impossible to find in our size. I went back and forth between just getting the rear replaced, but in the end I bit the bullet and got the set for matching purposes. I've been riding with these on my Hawk GT for several years and love them so I knew what I wanted, especially after reading all the positive comments about them here.