Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
After you've scrubbed them in let us know what you think.
Cheers
Cheers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered a set of tires from them. I probably will not see them by Friday, but it will give me something to do around the middle of next week I'm sure.TINK_imp said:They're here!
Ordered my PR3's from MOTORCYCLE TIRE SIZES Wednesday night, on my porch Friday afternoon.
Great service, great price. I buy all my tires from American Motorcycle Tire (AMT).
I haven't had any.Riko_imp said:there are no issues putting a 160 tire on a 4" rim then?
About 35000kms on all surfaces with no issues at all.Riko_imp said:there are no issues putting a 160 tire on a 4" rim then?

The ferret_imp said:


G'day mate. First lot on the Omeo and second on the Putty Road (10mile) and a few runs up and down the Old Pacific.noroomtomove_imp said:Dactyl
Did you do that on the, Omeo valley road?
Regards


The ferret_imp said:Well it's about time for some new tires. The Pilot Road 3's have worn well. No cupping or weird wear patterns. I run 38 front and 40 rear in my tires. Front is down to 2/32 tread but looks good. Could go another couple thou I think.
What rear looked like when I started this thread December 2014
And what it looks like now March 2016 with just under 11,000 miles. The center stripe is about gone (it is in places around the tire). Certainly wouldn't make the rally lol.
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/CB%20MPR3%2010542%20mi%20002_zpsaeljflsc.jpg.html]
Ordered a new set of PR3's today. Should be in either Friday or Monday I'm guessing. Have a set of 90 degree valve stems from KurvyGurl ready to be put in the rims and a new set of brake pads to go in all the way around as the old ones are getting down there with a little over 19,000 on them. will be nice to be on new rubber again.