Django
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

:rofl: You're filling in for Cormanus while he's on the road aren't youRboe_imp said:At ease popgun, license plate envy is not pretty...... :angel:

Yes, Please give us a review. Even though I just purchased the Bridgestone front.Django_imp said:Well, this is indeed the smallest size of licence plates for motorcycle in Germany by law. I don't care as they look all the same. I'm more a rider than a poser anyway.
Until a few years ago they were even an inch or so larger. We called them 'baking tray'.

"these" = ...?xNE0x_imp said:I had a set of these on my NC. Not a fan at all. Rear kicked out on me twice in a light rain, without warning. Several other people had the bike just skid out from underneath them in a turn.
I run Dunlop Elite III's on my CB750K and love them.
The bridgestone's that came on the CB1100 are nice, but they feel like a softer tire and might not last long.
"these" = ...?ingobohn_imp said:"these" = ...?xNE0x_imp said:I had a set of these on my NC. Not a fan at all. Rear kicked out on me twice in a light rain, without warning. Several other people had the bike just skid out from underneath them in a turn.
I run Dunlop Elite III's on my CB750K and love them.
The bridgestone's that came on the CB1100 are nice, but they feel like a softer tire and might not last long.
Pirelli or Metzeler?
(sorry for my dumb question - I am not a native speaker)
If "these" means "Pirelli" I can confirm that. Running with Pirellis in rain was not my favorite.
If "these" means "Metzeler" ... hm, I did not ride in rain so far with my new set of rubbers. Let's see...