Merryry Christmas !!!!

jdvalero_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just wanted to wish you all a very very happy Christmas! It's been fun here this year and hope you all had a great one like I did. Wish you all the best!

El Loco
JD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Merry Christmas everyone!

And no Mr. Ferret, I won’t be riding my CB tomorrow. Its 500 miles from where I am right now :(
 
Merry Christmas to you, jdv. :biker:
 
604dbd920a9b11adb7be03a27f137ede.jpg



Merry Christmas
 
jdvalero_imp said:
Just wanted to wish you all a very very happy Christmas! It's been fun here this year and hope you all had a great one like I did. Wish you all the best!

El Loco
JD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Same to ya :beerchug:
 
Merry Christmas all! Thanks to all of you that hang around here making this the great forum that it is.

Love the Honda advertisement andreas63

By the way, I'd just like to note that Santa's helpers (who always get so much positive press) have nothing over The ferret and Cormanus. Here's hoping the two of you end up enjoying a VERY Merry Christmas! Extra thanks as always for all that you guys do around here!

Guth
 
Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for the kind words Guth. You're welcome.

And thanks so much to you for hosting this place and making it all possible.

andreas63, thanks for posting that advertisement. Now I know who got my C90!
 
Back
Top