Merry Christmas

There's a mystery box from Japan sitting under our Christmas tree. Wife is pleading ignorance.

Let us know if you get some motorcycle related goodies from Santa this year - pictures appreciated.
 
Merry Christmas, Hannukah, and Festivus for the rest of us to all on this fine forum. I'm celebrating with my family across the pond in London, so a different kind of Christmas for us this year.
 
Capo_imp said:
Merry Christmas, Hannukah, and Festivus for the rest of us to all on this fine forum. I'm celebrating with my family across the pond in London, so a different kind of Christmas for us this year.
We begin with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! :P
 
Twas the night before..................and it is a cold 60 degrees with plenty of sun in south central Texas.
Peace and Happiness to all.
 
DG,

We have to fight now, right?
 
It won't be me. I can't beat anybody.

On the other hand, he is about 3000 miles from me... Hey Guth, we're calling you out.

DG, handle this ok?
 
Congrats SS...I see a new forum member in the future!
 
Congrats SS! I love that outfit with the Santa.

So, will that grandchild be on the best bike ever made? That would be the 2013 model of course ;)
 
I don't know if he will ever ride,my son never did but I can tell you one thing for sure, he will be one heck of a fisherman and a nine ball champ...Have a great day everyone and the CB will be faster if you don't eat too much...
 
My kids got me this super-cool iPhone case for Christmas!
b176151e61c58754787440e6a7e700a6.jpg
 
Neat..very neat! Love the pic of Cheryl chasing you thru the Dragon.

When did you paint your finger nails?
 
That's one of Cheryl's favorite pics, too. My daughter personally picked the photos and the quote with no input from either of us. She did a great job and it's her manicured fingers in the posted picture--I couldn't figure out how to remove the case so she had to take the picture with her phone LOL
 
Back
Top