Merry Christmas

I did, Nemo and I hope yours was great, as well. I'm picturing a scene in which, a little more than 5 months from now, you pull some fine (Cuban, perhaps?) cigars from your new-to-you Ogio tank bag to light up poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I did, Nemo and I hope yours was great, as well. I'm picturing a scene in which, a little more than 5 months from now, you pull some fine (Cuban, perhaps?) cigars from your new-to-you Ogio tank bag to light up poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks.
I've been smoke free for a long time but I'll break the streak to light up a Partagás Robusto or an A.F. Opux X with you, "poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks".

:cool:
 
Nemo_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I did, Nemo and I hope yours was great, as well. I'm picturing a scene in which, a little more than 5 months from now, you pull some fine (Cuban, perhaps?) cigars from your new-to-you Ogio tank bag to light up poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks.
I've been smoke free for a long time but I'll break the streak to light up a Partagás Robusto or an A.F. Opux X with you, "poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks".

:cool:
I've been smoke free for a long time but I'll break the streak to light up a Partagás Robusto or an A.F. Opux X with you, "poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks".

:cool:
Bourbon-free, too? (I hope not)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I did, Nemo and I hope yours was great, as well. I'm picturing a scene in which, a little more than 5 months from now, you pull some fine (Cuban, perhaps?) cigars from your new-to-you Ogio tank bag to light up poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks.
I've been smoke free for a long time but I'll break the streak to light up a Partagás Robusto or an A.F. Opux X with you, "poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks".

:cool:
I've been smoke free for a long time but I'll break the streak to light up a Partagás Robusto or an A.F. Opux X with you, "poolside after a great day of riding in the Ozarks".

:cool:
Bourbon-free, too? (I hope not)
Nope
:beerchug:
 
Late to this, but I hope everyone here had a good Christmas! And TINK, the pic of your stable is what I'll use to justify my future additions to my fiancee "At least I don't have FOUR bikes" LOL
 
Back
Top