Dec 25, 2017 #1 T tate_imp First service completed Thread starter Merry Christmas from the Gulf of Mexico......:banana:
Dec 25, 2017 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Nice place to celebrate Christmas. Trade ya! Merry Christmas tate
Dec 25, 2017 #4 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Merry Christmas to y'all. I am am thankful I got to meet some of you guy's at the one and only CB Rally that I made it to..
Merry Christmas to y'all. I am am thankful I got to meet some of you guy's at the one and only CB Rally that I made it to..
Dec 25, 2017 #5 T tate_imp First service completed Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: What kind of boat? Click to expand... Drill ship The ferret_imp said: Nice place to celebrate Christmas. Trade ya! Merry Christmas tate Click to expand... HAHAHAH 21 days on this big chunk of iron gets old pretty quick I have traveled around the globe several times and believe me it gets ruff too .. 2 more days I will be headed home for 21.:beerchug:
Lord Popgun_imp said: What kind of boat? Click to expand... Drill ship The ferret_imp said: Nice place to celebrate Christmas. Trade ya! Merry Christmas tate Click to expand... HAHAHAH 21 days on this big chunk of iron gets old pretty quick I have traveled around the globe several times and believe me it gets ruff too .. 2 more days I will be headed home for 21.:beerchug: