Memorial Day ride

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
This morning my wife and I are riding over to Clifty Falls State Park over in Indiana to see the falls. For any other members who plan to be out riding today please be careful. Holidays are dangerous days to ride and a lot of distracted drivers will be on the road. Be safe out there and have a good Memorial day
 
Hope you have a great ride Mickey.

We're still clearing debris from the yard since the storm. I have enough tree limbs stacked up for a few spectacular bonfires. Time to break out the hot dogs and make coleslaw.
 
Ferret, I will definitly enjoy Memorial day--NEXT May!! :)

Today I'm enjoying LABOR Day. LOL
 
Thread starter
:rofl: oops yea, labor day. I never get that right.

Ride was hot .... 205 miles 92 degrees at the hottest on the bank in Critteneden Kentucky on the way home. Falls were disappointing, just a dribble, but todays ride takes me over 16,000 miles for the year so far. So that was good.

Tried a piece of Indiana's state pie..called sugar crème. Kind of like a custard sort of. imo they need to select a new state pie. Try Peach lol
 
Fyi, For those of us here who have left our work careers behind us, every day is a Saturday with a Sunday mixed in. It's an amazing schedule to have! Russ:biker:
 
Wow, Mickey! You are really racking up the miles this year!
I was also able to get 315 miles in today riding with another forum member, regularworkingdad, and his riding buddies. A little warm but still fun! :biker:
 
Thread starter
315 miles is a great day Ron, and sounds like you had a great time.
 
Back
Top