the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Imagine..this is a new forum..for a new motorcycle, but oh how it can bring members together.
Last week I met Mike (bravoMike) and just missed meeting Kathi (KVdreamer) down in Maggie Valley.
Tonight I went to a Vintage Night at the Rootbeer Stand in Sharonville Ohio and met forum members Curt (hondahoarder) and Art. Good guys. Had a great time, 2 chili cheese dogs and a mug of root beer. What a hoot!
L to right Art, ferret and Hondahorder

If you wonder what we are laughing about, Curt is so tall, I drug a concrete block over to stand on so you couldn't see how short I really am
Dont know what Curt and Art were discussing, but pretty sure it was the CB1100
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/005_zps51631678.jpg.html]
Art with his CB. Arts wife in the background rode her new 2014 Honda 700 for all to see. Cool bike
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/001_zps67f30626.jpg.html]
Last week I met Mike (bravoMike) and just missed meeting Kathi (KVdreamer) down in Maggie Valley.
Tonight I went to a Vintage Night at the Rootbeer Stand in Sharonville Ohio and met forum members Curt (hondahoarder) and Art. Good guys. Had a great time, 2 chili cheese dogs and a mug of root beer. What a hoot!
L to right Art, ferret and Hondahorder

If you wonder what we are laughing about, Curt is so tall, I drug a concrete block over to stand on so you couldn't see how short I really am
Dont know what Curt and Art were discussing, but pretty sure it was the CB1100
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/005_zps51631678.jpg.html]

Art with his CB. Arts wife in the background rode her new 2014 Honda 700 for all to see. Cool bike
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/001_zps67f30626.jpg.html]

oke:

