gossman_imp
Been there
Mo's is pretty good place for chowder. When I was in college, we use to go up on the space needle, eat a bunch of M&Ms then see how far our spit would travel. Such hooligans.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man, I knew I shouldn't have tried to bribe the Ferret...The ferret_imp said:Wow...wow just left meeting at the secluded meeting cabin. Went over a "mountain" of things, and had some true "waterfall" moments. The business lunch really hit the spot although I almost "chickened" out. Much tea was consumed, (unfortunately we couldn't locate any peach cobbler). I think we came to a consensus. I will say it doesn't look too good for one of you, but I am not at liberty to say who at this time.
New found admiration for the CEO and enjoyed meeting his lovely wife. All in all a great day spent in the company of a great man and a good friend.

Cormanus_imp said:For those with no taste for Cormanus frivolity, move right on.
For the rest? The cat's out of the converter. Guth and Ferret are getting together to talk about the rest of us on Saturday. See here. I thought we could help by building a bit of an agenda to help guide their discussion. So here's my suggestion. Feel free to add, delete, expand, whatever.
CB1100 Forum Annual Meeting
Agenda
1. Apologies
2. Backslapping and recognition of great work
3. RLETs—mystical properties
4. More RLETs—banning members who refuse to fit them
5. Tea break
6. What to do with Certain Members
7. Tea Break
8. More backslapping and recognition of great work
8. Outside to admire a CB1100
9. Meeting close