Meet up in Robbinsville NC

Mtneers

Been there
Thread starter
Jeff B. and I met up with The A-man in Robbinsville NC for a few days of riding…Cherohala Skyway, Deals Gap, Moonshiner 28 and Rt 1310 Wayah Road. Dodged some evening storms but still managed some great curvy miles.  Saw a “few” Honda Groms and Monkeys during the “Smoky Mountain Small Bore Rally”. :biker:
 
Looking good guys. That's a fun area to ride in.

I see they got the boat's transmission put back together lol
 
Had to look up Robbinsville on the map. I've never been to NC; it looks like a pretty area.
 
Mtneers said:
Jeff B. and I met up with The A-man in Robbinsville NC for a few days of riding…Cherohala Skyway, Deals Gap, Moonshiner 28 and Rt 1310 Wayah Road. Dodged some evening storms but still managed some great curvy miles.  Saw a “few” Honda Groms and Monkeys during the “Smoky Mountain Small Bore Rally”.? :biker:

..you guys look like three brothers; all have grey hair, sun glasses, mustache, leather belt, jeans and similar boots...and of course the motorcycles, simply said Three Amigos!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:
 
Back
Top