Well met another forum member last night when I saw this beauty turn up at the Vintage Bike Night last night in Louisville, had a nice chat with Str8six!!
Well met another forum member last night when I saw this beauty turn up at the Vintage Bike Night last night in Louisville, had a nice chat with Str8six!!
Great pic of the bike. Glad I was not in it (why ruin a good thing). Great to meet you, finally. Will have to come by again. Had a great time. Lots of older Hondas!! Will drive the next time, need to drink a beer or two!
Well met another forum member last night when I saw this beauty turn up at the Vintage Bike Night last night in Louisville, had a nice chat with Str8six!!
Just googled it HH. Thanks. I am going to be there this WED if at all possible. I tell you I love the older motorcycles but I hate riding up I-65 in the wild traffic and road contruction from E-town. Going to do my best to be there this week.
I will be out if town on business as usual. If you are on Facebook. Look at the page Louisville Vintage Motor works. That the group that puts it all together. Remember it used to be at the Monkey wrench, but now it's across the Street st The Barret Bar, wasn't sure if they had updated the web site.