Me hitting boxes on my way to work

562loosenoodle_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
On my way to work. I normally avoid being behind pickups. Anyway, here is the video. After I hit it I pulled over and ask the driver to be careful when packing his truck.




BTWis pasting a link the only way to post a video?
 
They looked like empty boxes fortunately and at least the guy pulled over.

I have witnessed a lot of garbage blowing out of trucks and folks never even stop. Where do these idiots that constantly put coffee cups and other junk in the back of their trucks think it goes? Some magic recycling fairy?
 
Be thankful it wasnt a ladder or wheel barrow
 
Managed to avoid similar situation in france on my cb500 years ago, an inflatable boat was tied to the roof of a car and was flipping up at the front, i changed lanes and saw the inflatable leave the car and land in the lane i just left.

Lesson; recognize other's lack of good sense in time, practice anticipation and avoidance control.

Thanks very much for posting the video!
 
Could have been very ugly, 562. I’m glad it wasn’t.

Is this how you’d like the video to look?



I don’t know why it’s so small.

On the right of the compose box is an icon that looks like a TV. It has a number of options for video sources.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Could have been very ugly, 562. I’m glad it wasn’t.

Is this how you’d like the video to look?



I don’t know why it’s so small.

On the right of the compose box is an icon that looks like a TV. It has a number of options for video sources.

Yes thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
562LN, if you want to enter it manually, the text will look like:
Code:
url Where ‘url’ is the link to your YouTube video. Be careful, the word ‘youtube’ needs to be exactly as set out above.

There are also options for vimeo and other sites.

Max, thanks for the kind words.
 
Back
Top