MCN magazine

DJS_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Amazon.com

amazon has a special pricing on a 1 year subscription to MCN (Motorcycle Consumer News) for $5. it is usually $20

i have subscribed to this magazine in the past and highly recommend it, especially for only $5.
 
Thanks for the heads up. Excellent magazine with unbiased reviews, given that they are not ad supported. Let my previous subscription expire. Great deal to start it back up again.
 
I don't have the same level of love for MCN (I do read the British MCN, completely unrelated, on my iPad) but for $5, I re-subscribed. Thanks for the tip!
 
Looks like that link reverted back to $20. Anybody still seeing the $5 offer?

Still a good deal for $20, but they sell your info.
 
I got the $5 deal just a couple days ago. Glad I jumped on it when I did because now I see it as $20 again!
 
Back
Top