Maximum Range

Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
I have gone 180 miles 2 or 3 times.
I just ignore the damn flashing thing
Oil warning light? :D
Oil warning light? :D
Dude, you're on fire today.
Oil warning light? :D
Dude, you're on fire today.

As quick as we post, Ferret is deleting...it's like playing whack-a-mole.


:rofl: that was really funny, but could we please try and stay somewhat on subject?

You guys are really making me earn my moderator pay tonight.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
I have gone 180 miles 2 or 3 times.
I just ignore the damn flashing thing
Oil warning light? :D
Oil warning light? :D
Dude, you're on fire today.
Oil warning light? :D
Dude, you're on fire today.

As quick as we post, Ferret is deleting...it's like playing whack-a-mole.


:rofl: that was really funny, but could we please try and stay somewhat on subject?

You guys are really making me earn my moderator pay tonight.


:rofl: that was really funny, but could we please try and stay somewhat on subject?

You guys are really making me earn my moderator pay tonight.

So... You ARE sharing in Guth's interweb millions after all?

Red Mist called this one right on his earlier post.:(
 
170 miles, but I was sweating the last 20 of that. I fill at between 120 and 150 or when my legs or back get sore
 
EmptySea_imp said:
170 miles, but I was sweating the last 20 of that. I fill at between 120 and 150 or when my legs or back get sore
That's impressive. I'd be more that sweating.
 
Mine has never gone below 46mpg. High was 52. Mixed freeway and city. Going to Louisiana next weekend, will be the first time I've run a full tank at freeway speeds, should easily be 52 or better, depends upon speed.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
I usually start blinking around 125 miles,. I think the manual says there is .9 gallons left when the blink starts so should get another 40+ miles
 
I can usually get 240km out of a tank with the fuel guage flashing red. managed to squeeze 260km once but had to drop back to about 90kph.
 
I basically ran out of fuel and literally spluttered into the petrol station on 230 km once. Though I'm usually pretty liberal with the throttle.
 
Tezza, are you still on the road? If not, how was the trip to Tasmania?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
I have gone 180 miles 2 or 3 times.
I just ignore the damn flashing thing
Oil warning light? :D
Oil warning light? :D
Dude, you're on fire today.
Oil warning light? :D
Dude, you're on fire today.

As quick as we post, Ferret is deleting...it's like playing whack-a-mole.


:rofl: that was really funny, but could we please try and stay somewhat on subject?

You guys are really making me earn my moderator pay tonight.


:rofl: that was really funny, but could we please try and stay somewhat on subject?

You guys are really making me earn my moderator pay tonight. I agree Ferret, humor is a great thing, in moderation, but they tend to steal and misdirect everyone's posts, gets annoying, I think they use this forum as their social life.
Kinda rude and inconsiderate to the other forum members...
 
High was 196mi, refill was 3.4 or 3.5 us gal. Routinely ran up to 175. Then going into winter, mileage got much worse. Maybe it'll come back now that spring's sprung. I know the winter gas is at least part of the issue.
 
Back
Top