Matching helmet for Red 2013

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Headbanger,

Is your real name Don Imus? :)
I don't know, it depends if it a good or bad thing, I haven't listened to him all, he does seem to stick his foot in his mouth a lot from what I've heard. :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
AC DC back in black was the first album I ever bought. They completely rock. Without a doubt one of the best rock bands ever and consistant too. When i got married our indroduction song at the reception was "you shook me all night long". Great riding music when I'm on my Ultra.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.
Yes, first album. I was born in 1970. I guess you guys are a little older than I am. Also sorry to say but i cant stand the Beatles, not big on the whole hippie/hipster thing either.
 
uscgmac_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
AC DC back in black was the first album I ever bought. They completely rock. Without a doubt one of the best rock bands ever and consistant too. When i got married our indroduction song at the reception was "you shook me all night long". Great riding music when I'm on my Ultra.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.
Yes, first album. I was born in 1970. I guess you guys are a little older than I am. Also sorry to say but i cant stand the Beatles, not big on the whole hippie/hipster thing either.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.
Yes, first album. I was born in 1970. I guess you guys are a little older than I am. Also sorry to say but i cant stand the Beatles, not big on the whole hippie/hipster thing either.
Some of us are not too much older. My first album was Boston's debut release in 1976. Ten-years-old at the time, you can figure out the rest. As I see it, that's the beauty of the CB. Truly a "timeless classic".
 
My son introduced me to Boston when he was in High School. Those guys are pretty good.

Born in 70? Sheesh, I had already dropped out of college by then.
 
The ferret_imp said:
My son introduced me to Boston when he was in High School. Those guys are pretty good.

Born in 70? Sheesh, I had already dropped out of college by then.
Well.....

My parents raised me to always respect my elders, just nod politely and ask them if they need help crossing the street BUT...

1976 - 10 = 1966 but I don't think they introduced word problems into the math curriculum until 1972 so I'll give you an A for effort! :P;):P;)
 
Huh? Maybe a better explanation is in order.

I graduated high school in 68. Dropped out of college in fall of 69 ( thought I was going to Nam, but didn't). Met my wife in 72 got married in 74, had a daughter in 75 and a son in 79. When my son was in high school he knew I liked rock n roll ( The Beatles, the Stones, Jefferson Airplane, the Byrds, Grand Funk Railroad, Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, James Gang, Jethro Tull, Mamas and Papas etc) although not sure how since we never played much music around the house. Anyhow, when he was in High School ( 1997 ish?) he introduced me to Boston from his CD collection. I had never heard of them. (Don't know how he did if they really came out in 76 since that was before he was even born). They were pretty good. Now I have a CD called Boston Rock and Roll Band I listen to upon occasion. Wish I had heard of them earlier. They are pretty good. Make sense now? Lol

I know I am getting old, but I'm not senile yet lol
 
Ferret, Angus Young and Bon Scott are/were members of AC-DC. I'm pretty sure I had a Boston album sometime in the late 70s. Dunno what happened to it.

Not being American, I had to look up Don Imus, a man described as 'having a cockroach's knack for survival'.
 
Im pretty sure ac dc and aerosmith and the like were after I quit listening to music. my old boss when I was working was 10 years younger than me and we didnt listened to the same music. Now when they say who is on a Music Awards show I have never heard of any of them.
 
Setchman_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
AC DC back in black was the first album I ever bought. They completely rock. Without a doubt one of the best rock bands ever and consistant too. When i got married our indroduction song at the reception was "you shook me all night long". Great riding music when I'm on my Ultra.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.
Yes, first album. I was born in 1970. I guess you guys are a little older than I am. Also sorry to say but i cant stand the Beatles, not big on the whole hippie/hipster thing either.

Huh, first album I bought was Meet The Beatles. Our wedding music was In My Life by the Beatles and Color my World by Chicago .. Yet we are all drawn to the CB1100. Wild.
Yes, first album. I was born in 1970. I guess you guys are a little older than I am. Also sorry to say but i cant stand the Beatles, not big on the whole hippie/hipster thing either.
Some of us are not too much older. My first album was Boston's debut release in 1976. Ten-years-old at the time, you can figure out the rest. As I see it, that's the beauty of the CB. Truly a "timeless classic".
The ferret_imp said:
Huh? Maybe a better explanation is in order.

I graduated high school in 68. Dropped out of college in fall of 69 ( thought I was going to Nam, but didn't). Met my wife in 72 got married in 74, had a daughter in 75 and a son in 79. When my son was in high school he knew I liked rock n roll ( The Beatles, the Stones, Jefferson Airplane, the Byrds, Grand Funk Railroad, Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, James Gang, Jethro Tull, Mamas and Papas etc) although not sure how since we never played much music around the house. Anyhow, when he was in High School ( 1997 ish?) he introduced me to Boston from his CD collection. I had never heard of them. (Don't know how he did if they really came out in 76 since that was before he was even born). They were pretty good. Now I have a CD called Boston Rock and Roll Band I listen to upon occasion. Wish I had heard of them earlier. They are pretty good. Make sense now? Lol

I know I am getting old, but I'm not senile yet lol
:rofl:
Sir Ferret, I think you'd better re-read Setchman's post.
He's giving you a hard time because he said he was 10 years old in 1976, and you commented on him being born in 1970... ;)

*Strangely enough, I'm just about smack-dab right between you two at 1957!
 
Boston third stage. Another one of my favorite albums. Boston is great!!!! I saw the AC DC helmet before. Someone was selling it on craigslist but wanted some rediculous price. Not quite my style for a helmet but definetely unique to say the least.
 
Oh I see the confusion now. usc said he was born in 70. That's who that reply was meant for.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Oh I see the confusion now. usc said he was born in 70. That's who that reply was meant for.
Sorry, I just meant it to be a little gentle ribbing. I thought you were talking to me. ;)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
To recap: Boston rocks and Mickey is old.
Yes and yes

Elipten_imp said:
Yes but Mick still rocks and tours! Given the lifestyle, he is strong.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes and yes indeed ... Gets confused sometimes though. :rofl:
 
Elipten_imp said:
Yes but Mick still rocks and tours! Given the lifestyle, he is strong.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No kidding. I wish I had the time AND the ambition to put in the seat time Mickey does!
 
Today I'm rocking some Nickleback.

Ahh who am I kidding? I don't know who they are, just heard someone mention their name on TV the other night lol

I did get turned on to Joe Bonamassa last year though. (hadn't heard of him either until then ..funny story that goes with it too). One heck of a guitar player.
 
First off, Cheryl is a Nickelback fan.

Secondly, not 1/2 hour after I read your post, I was stopped behind is bus...
2f397f1b3ad3b7fae8c9b9651d238cb9.jpg


Weird.
 
It's a sign, that you should go see him Sea. Take Cheryl.
 
He—Joe Bonamassa—is an amazing player.
 
Back
Top