Marquez's Incredible Save

Totally amazing!

All of the MotoGP guys are aliens. I remember Edwards doing something similar I think in 2008.

Still, probably the most amazing bit of racing was Kiyonari riding a SBK at a wet Donington in 2009. If you want to see somebody slide a race bike, search for that on YouTube.
 
Thread starter
Henrik_imp said:
Totally amazing!

All of the MotoGP guys are aliens. I remember Edwards doing something similar I think in 2008.

Still, probably the most amazing bit of racing was Kiyonari riding a SBK at a wet Donington in 2009. If you want to see somebody slide a race bike, search for that on YouTube.
Here it is and yes, amazing.

 
Aliens is the right word.
 
Can you imagine trying to ride that fast in the rain on a curvy road? Holy mama
 
Now that I am 58 I don't enjoy riding in the rain, whereas when I was younger it never bothered me. But is just AMAZING ability!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top