Markall read?

Whoops

Been there
Thread starter
Is there by chance an option to mark all posts as read in myBB? I have found that option useful on other forums when leaving as a way to “checkpoint” my sessions. I typically view all new posts when I log in to condense the forum to only unread posts since my last visit, and marking as read on exit keeps posts I am uninterested in out of the way.
 
Whoops said:
Is there by chance an option to mark all posts as read in myBB? I have found that option useful on other forums when leaving as a way to “checkpoint” my sessions. I typically view all new posts when I log in to condense the forum to only unread posts since my last visit, and marking as read on exit keeps posts I am uninterested in out of the way.

The underlying use case for MyBB assumes that everyone logs in once a day, which is why there is a View Today’s Posts shortcut. That approach has some limitations, as you have experienced. You have asked a great question which I do not know the answer to. I will find out soon and see what is possible and what is not. More to follow. David
 
Back
Top