Maritime provinces by car / pdedse reuest :)

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
The CB1100 Community Forum


I took my European family for a 5000 km trip to Maritime provinces,
We stopped at Montreal, Quebec City, Grand Falls-NB, Moncton, Hopwell Rocks, Halifax, Peggie's Cove, Lunnenburg, Ottawa and...
Here is the route we took, some sections repeted a couple of times.

Google Maps

Here are a few pics...

Part #1 - Quebec City, old town

fNuuSxs.jpg


QnjIPV2.jpg


LZJvJCS.jpg


cKba5HT.jpg


hVTFmHR.jpg


9iVrk53.jpg


UVyutGk.jpg


VyJRObK.jpg


t5sCwIL.jpg


N3zrIqy.jpg


0fOvGxW.jpg


gtepw9d.jpg


4BriGk0.jpg


9MPrcD9.jpg


kR04deM.jpg
 
peterbaron said:
I took my European family for a 5000 km trip to Maritime provinces,
We stopped at Montreal, Quebec City, Grand Falls-NB, Moncton, Hopwell Rocks, Halifax, Peggie's Cove, Lunnenburg, Ottawa and...
Here is the route we took, some sections repeted a couple of times.

Google Maps

Here are a few pics...

Part #1 - Quebec City, old town

fNuuSxs.jpg


QnjIPV2.jpg


LZJvJCS.jpg


cKba5HT.jpg


hVTFmHR.jpg


9iVrk53.jpg


UVyutGk.jpg


VyJRObK.jpg


t5sCwIL.jpg


N3zrIqy.jpg


0fOvGxW.jpg


gtepw9d.jpg


4BriGk0.jpg


9MPrcD9.jpg


kR04deM.jpg

That is a life-changing trip. I am sure your family is grateful. Wonderful locations. Glad you were able to spend time together.
 
Heavens-to-Betsie, what beautiful set of images of an area that's just a name I see on the maps. It's a bittersweet feeling though as I had tentative plans to "make it that far"...but one's body says otherwise at times. It all looks so strange to me and, if having seen only the photos and asked to guess where, I'd have likely said northern Europe--just shows my lack of experience with things back east.

I'll continue to dream about a trip roughly following your thin blue line on the map.

It looks like you chose to stay north of the border.
 
Very cool, but a bit too crowded for my taste
 
Looks wonderful, Peter.
 
Amazing waterfall, Peter. kind of you to take the family and pass up the opportunity to ride.
 
Thread starter
They traveled 14,000 round trip for our son and their cusin/nephew's wedding...
Bikinkg resumes as of this weekend.....cuz Django and Ferret ran away  :P
Last part is coming soon.
 
Back
Top