Mailman just arrived...

Thread starter
Yup, Staintune. They were out for about 2 months, and just got new stock in.
Delivery was amazing. I believe it was just shipped last Friday from Oz.
Great looking piece. Really well made, quality look to it.
Very jazzed, just waiting on getting my bike back now!
 
You are going to have a big smile on your face the first time you start the bike with the Staintune on the bike. Wonderful idle. Yet it will be hard to hear above wind noise when cruising above 50 mph.

But hit the gas hard and it will definitely announce its presence and may turn some heads..
 
Lightweight and beautifully constructed with perfect welds and no rivets to be found - check.
Install once and done, no repacking ever required - check.
Very complimentary to aesthetic of the CB1100, maintaining use of the factory heat shield - check.
Easy to install and the included hardware is a nice touch - check.
Tone that is nostalgically beautiful and sure to put a huge grin on your face - check.

Yep, it's a Staintune. :thumbsup: :biker:
 
Guth_imp said:
Lightweight and beautifully constructed with perfect welds and no rivets to be found - check.
Install once and done, no repacking ever required - check.
Very complimentary to aesthetic of the CB1100, maintaining use of the factory heat shield - check.
Easy to install and the included hardware is a nice touch - check.
Tone that is nostalgically beautiful and sure to put a huge grin on your face - check.

Yep, it's a Staintune. :thumbsup: :biker:

Comgrats Papa. Good choice. That is the only non stock exhaust I would even consider for my bike.
 
Very nice, Can't wait to see some pictures of it on the bike. !

Wait, Why isn't it already on the bike ? Stop typing and head out to the garage :)
 
Thread starter
Thanks Mickey, and the rest of you guys.
Dr. Rock, yes I did. I had been in contact with Adam there throughout the "waiting period" of them manufacturing new stock for our bikes, then ordered through their website when I got notice that they were ready to go. Super easy process, paid through PayPal, and as mentioned, only took 2 or 3 days to delivery through express mail.
JF, I'd love to, but I got a nail in my rear tire last weekend, and my bike's been at the dealer awaiting the new tire and installation! The waiting is driving me nuts!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
Lightweight and beautifully constructed with perfect welds and no rivets to be found - check.
Install once and done, no repacking ever required - check.
Very complimentary to aesthetic of the CB1100, maintaining use of the factory heat shield - check.
Easy to install and the included hardware is a nice touch - check.
Tone that is nostalgically beautiful and sure to put a huge grin on your face - check.

Yep, it's a Staintune. :thumbsup: :biker:

Comgrats Papa. Good choice. That is the only non stock exhaust I would even consider for my bike.
You don't like the Arrow?
 
Yes I do like the Arrow exhaust, but not as much as the Staintune, however it's a moot point because the best mufflers for " my" bike, are the duals Mother Honda saw fit to install at the factory, which I find gorgeous, making just the right sound and as an added benefit, I don't have to spend any extra money on them.
 
Back
Top