Mailbox Suprise

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hi Ferret,

I noticed from this forum, that you would collect every kind of print concerning the CB. So, having had this postcard available, I thought, I could give you a great deal of pleasure, sending it to you. I still had your mail address from the Fehling deal.

Well, and it was a pleasure to me, to do so. :thumbsup:

Btw., that's me on my CB1100 last year at the race track. Those are Metzeler Z8 tires in original size.
 
Thread starter
Yes I do collect CB1100 lit so it will go great with my collection.

Did not notice the Metzler's, but did notice the RLET's woo hoo

Appreciated muchly Django
 
Nice one, Django. It's a great picture of a CB1100.
 
Just bought those same tires Django.....$262 minus $50 Metzler rebate and minus $10 Revzilla cash....$202 delivered. I'm mounting them on the wire wheels Takashi sold me....take offs from his new CB1100EX
 
Back
Top