Lunch with Guth

ThomWill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
My first forum related meet and eat was with none other than our fearless founder. Great guy... cheap date, but like so many people he seems taller online :-) I always enjoy meeting forum folks since people's stories are almost always richer once you know them a bit.
 
ThomWill_imp said:
My first forum related meet and eat was with none other than our fearless founder. Great guy... cheap date, but like so many people he seems taller online :-) I always enjoy meeting forum folks since people's stories are almost always richer once you know them a bit.
The only other I've met is Cormanus. Believe me, he is just as twisted in the wild as he is online. Cheap date as well. Must have something to do with being a CB owner.

Cheers (mate)

Damn. Where the hell is my flak jacket?
 
Hey Thom, glad you got in touch. It was really good chatting with you today. Thanks again for lunch.

By the way, I figured that you picked out the hi-rise table to emphasize my height (or lack thereof). :rofl:

Bill
 
Cool. It's fun meeting fellow forum members.
 
Back
Top