Luggage Rack and passenger backrest

Antoni_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello friends.
Previously my CB1100, my bike was a harley street 750.
The luggage rack system and passenger backrest designed by harley is fantastic.
He stands and removes in seconds without any tools.
From what I 've been looking for something similar for my cb , but have not found anything.
In the end I made ​​some supports for my cb.
So I can put the boot in seconds harley when I want.
Some photos.
Excuse my English goggle.





more photos......



 
If you can make that in mass quantities and make it affordable you could make some money at it, lots of people would like a back rest for these bikes
 
Hello, I wanted a luggage rack that I could remove also. I wanted it to have very little distracting hardware left on the bike when rack is removed. I found the Ventura Bike Pack System and it seems to fit the bill OK. Here are some pics.
109b5d4b60c2333613726e9ce784132a.jpg
c7409b9e82695cc0cd24df7fef504aa6.jpg
9325e26daaf530d9a5774c97e67c4c1b.jpg
97e63ceddd6b400dacc11d117d83c550.jpg
73e576a956dd2d868261eebabebe6cb0.jpg
aaa4446ccdbf14f31b07f219b247945a.jpg
 
Antoni. You certainly did an amazing job machining those brackets. I have to mention that since you have a black bike and the rack is black, why not paint or powdercoat the brackets black too?
 
Thread starter
Hello Fredkb.
I saw a Luggage Rack above the photos on the forum .
I like it, but I also need the passenger backrest to take my daughter to school.
Besides, I like the bike is clean , when I'm not wearing the Luggage Rack
Greetings .
Hello Classicvw.
Had seriously thought about painting the brackets black .
But I like the idea of ​​brushed aluminum with a light coat matt varnish , like other holders of the bike.
Not rule out the idea of black repaint .
Greetings .
mgoodie_imp said:
If you can make that in mass quantities and make it affordable you could make some money at it, lots of people would like a back rest for these bikes
Hello mgoodie.
I already had the rack Harley, here in Spain cost me € 380 .
If you add up what it cost me the new media , it will result a bit pricey.
Here in USA, the Harley stand, is cheaper , so you can machine the part of the photo with 15 mm thick aluminum .
Thank you .
 
Back
Top