cosmos_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
I recently did a few mods I haven't seen on here, so I thought I would put up some pics. First off, lower footpegs for more legroom. I've seen posts with the Buell pegs but didn't really like how they looked, the adjustable pegs are nice but very pricey, so I kept looking and found some by knight design. 1 3/8 inches lower, but since they don't have curb feelers(?), I actually gained around an inch of clearance underneath them. The site said to contact them to make sure they fit, but when I did they had no idea but assured me I could send them back no questions. I looked at the pictures, got out the tape measure and tried to guess on the fit. I thought it would be close, especially on the kickstand assist thing, but it turns out they fit with no problems. Very easy, uses the stock pin and spring and moves out of the way just like stock. 4 out of 5 stars, they don't look the best but are functional and appear well made.
/
[/img]
[/img]
/
[/img][/img]

