lower seat?

ncgeezer_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
You may have done this to death previously, but bear with me please, I'm a newbie. I am a little altitudenally challenged, and would like a little more solid footing at stops. (I'm 5'5") Any suggestions for lower seats? Thanks in advance!
 
Well, Australia, NZ, Japan etc all got the factory low seats. Bet someone would be willing to swap with you.

You might also contact Frank at Greatdaytoride.com down in Fla with regards to cutting down your stock seat. He did my ST 1300 and did a great job.
 
Someone very nice on here purchased a lower seat from Australia for me and I love it. I paid an extra $100 for his efforts so it was $664.18 with shipping. I'm 5'6" and it is the perfect height now.

However, I still wanted a replica Mugen seat so I had one made a few weeks ago and it is a little lower than the Australia seat. It only has 20 miles on it if you are interested. I'm only willing to sell it because my goal is to offer the opportunity for others on this site to get one made. I used my original U.S. oem seat and it cost $425 to convert it. If I can get a few more people interested I think I can get the price down. I would be willing to sell my Mugen replica seat for $400 minus shipping.

I will create a seperate post in the for sale section tomorrow with pictures.
 
Thread starter
AllenM_imp said:
Someone very nice on here purchased a lower seat from Australia for me and I love it. I paid an extra $100 for his efforts so it was $664.18 with shipping. I'm 5'6" and it is the perfect height now.

However, I still wanted a replica Mugen seat so I had one made a few weeks ago and it is a little lower than the Australia seat. It only has 20 miles on it if you are interested. I'm only willing to sell it because my goal is to offer the opportunity for others on this site to get one made. I used my original U.S. oem seat and it cost $425 to convert it. If I can get a few more people interested I think I can get the price down. I would be willing to sell my Mugen replica seat for $400 minus shipping.

I will create a seperate post in the for sale section tomorrow with pictures.
Thanks - will wait for pics, but sounds like I'm in at your price.
 
Sorry for the delay. I created a new post in the accessories section to show pictures of the seat.

Custom Cafe Seat - Mugen Replica

ncgeezer_imp said:
AllenM_imp said:
Someone very nice on here purchased a lower seat from Australia for me and I love it. I paid an extra $100 for his efforts so it was $664.18 with shipping. I'm 5'6" and it is the perfect height now.

However, I still wanted a replica Mugen seat so I had one made a few weeks ago and it is a little lower than the Australia seat. It only has 20 miles on it if you are interested. I'm only willing to sell it because my goal is to offer the opportunity for others on this site to get one made. I used my original U.S. oem seat and it cost $425 to convert it. If I can get a few more people interested I think I can get the price down. I would be willing to sell my Mugen replica seat for $400 minus shipping.

I will create a seperate post in the for sale section tomorrow with pictures.
Thanks - will wait for pics, but sounds like I'm in at your price.
Thanks - will wait for pics, but sounds like I'm in at your price.
 
Back
Top