bikerpipes_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Iam only 5.7 with 30 inch inseam when sittin on cb 1100 toes barely touch has anyone lowered her bike.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Using the 2013 and 2014 std as an example, the Japanese market seat is 30 inches versus the US version at 31.2 inches. Should help quite a bit.Banned_imp said:Samurider (forum sponsor) sells the Japanese spec seat, I'm not sure how much lower it is but it is lower.
Hey Bikerpipes welcome to the forum.bikerpipes_imp said:Iam only 5.7 with 30 inch inseam when sittin on cb 1100 toes barely touch has anyone lowered her bike.
I'd go for the lower seat (in fact I may do soon). I woudn't alter geometries, nor ride height (ground clearance, rake, antisquat, etc will/can change).reinie_imp said:If you do go with shorter rear shocks you might want to lower the front end as well to stay close to the same rake & trail. On some bikes you can loosen the pinch bolts in the triple trees and raise the fork tubes in them up to maybe a 3/4 to one inch or so. That would lower the front by that much without disassembling forks to install shorter springs inside them.