LOVE TWO-STROKES

Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
What a beauty!
Need help, don't know which one to love more Kawi 5 cyl:heart:, CBX:heart:, CB1300 Bol D'or:heart: Suzuki kettle:heart:
...while riding home on Sunday, I passed 1982 white fairing CBX = MINT and beautiful :heart::heart:
 
I don't think you have to make a serious choice, Peter. You can love lots: one for riding, one for looking at, one for its sheer audacity.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
I don't think you have to make a serious choice, Peter. You can love lots: one for riding, one for looking at, one for its sheer audacity.
..maybe I have them all in my next life..:angel:
 
A few of mine.
e8cf486ae5c5af3fd11400801db7ece6.jpg
fd13e33dc5bc8138ea5a451bee73aaf5.jpg
f05a41a54da99e77c08a147c3425db61.jpg
 
Thread starter
Need exact address/coordinates of parking spot, so may do some midnight work...beautiful biks :thumbsup:
 
hard to use that power if you're shifting every half second though. 14 speed transmission!! the only CB1000 with the 10 speed transmission boggles my mind, i don't know how 14 speeds would work.
 
Thread starter
I cannot be credited for these pics.

c4a8ebefd81703a3fbdab876e5d6499f.jpg

Ago's Yamaha YZR500 OW23

820449197ff1085b9f809ce4d272731e.jpg

Deus Ex Machina TZ Racer

f0cb4b566eb482f29bd3c32d2559448d.jpg

Ossa Copa 250 Grand Prix

0b2fab73674dd7bcb250a69a026fc2aa.jpg

RDTZ Roland Sands 2 Stroke Attack

:D
 
I actually preferred the Suzuki 2 stroke triples to the Kawasaki 2 stroke triples. They were more civilized. Great bikes Imo.

Having ridden Aermacchi, Suzuki, Yamaha and Bridgestone 2 strokes, I think I'd take a Suzuki either black and gold 380 or 550 if given an opportunity. Then again a 73 or 74 Yamaha DT 250 would be pretty cool to have in the garage.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Been there, done that, never again. My rose-colored goggles got completely fogged up.

Recently sold this one for $3000 and laughed all the way to the bank. The license plate is now on my CB.

c6b140c8a746265254bd93622fe75a3b.jpg
Whoa, that looks like in great shape!
The '76 Yamaha RD400 was my first bike. This is my bike. The engine was rebuilt and it beautifully bellowed blue smoke when demands were made of the twin. I cringed then at that fact, and I cringe even more now thinking about it. By the way, that is a new Chevy Chevette you see in red.
 
Back
Top