Love Revzilla.com

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
great to have a quality company around these days, have bought most if not all of my riding gear there.
Last transaction went like this.
Monday - ordered Kevlar jeans from revzilla
Wednesday - received item, but did not fit
Thursday - sent back with their UPS label
Friday - received email my PayPal account had been credited purchase price.
Saturday, looking for other ways to spend that money( after riding my CB of course)
Plus if you are ever near Philly, their retail "boutique" is like a dream come true for riding gear.
Motorcycle Gear, Free Shipping & HD Video Reviews Online - RevZilla
 
So that was you hiker. I saw your review of the jeans being too large. Couldn't believe a fellow CB11 rider ordered the same pair. I preordered those jeans in December and they finally arrived on Friday. Same issue though, they were enormous. Returned and a new pair is in the way.
 
Thread starter
yep, and in their video review, it says to even order a waist size bigger since they are European cut. I was afraid if I get the waist to fit, the legs may be too tight.
What size do you normally wear in jeans Joola?
I do have a pair of the Dainese jeans and they fit normal, 33x34 just like my dockers or jeans
 
I'm usually a 32 or 33 waist but ordered a 34 based on their review. I was shocked how large they were. I exchanged for a 30. The 32 and 31 waists were out of stock. Hopefully it fits!
 
Thread starter
Good luck, they were so far off I was not sure what to order, I usually go try all the stuff on at their Boutique, but they told me those pants have not made it from the warehouse yet. I also go between a size 32 and 33 waist. Let us know.
 
So European sizes are larger than US ones now? Wow.

I've always liked American clothing. Not the fashion cuss, but leather jackets from Schott, Avirex, Alpha Industries.

Carharrt workwear.

Penfield down filled body warmers.

I've always found that my Large or Extra Large frame fits into a medium in most of these brands.

Not a problem for me, since most won't buy them/try them on based on the label, so I get many many bargains!:beerchug:
 
Tortuga_imp said:
So European sizes are larger than US ones now? Wow.

I've always liked American clothing. Not the fashion cuss, but leather jackets from Schott, Avirex, Alpha Industries.

Carharrt workwear.

Penfield down filled body warmers.

I've always found that my Large or Extra Large frame fits into a medium in most of these brands.

Not a problem for me, since most won't buy them/try them on based on the label, so I get many many bargains!:beerchug:
Are you suggesting that the world doesn't love America and everything we produce?

You've shocked me, sir.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
So European sizes are larger than US ones now? Wow.

I've always liked American clothing. Not the fashion cuss, but leather jackets from Schott, Avirex, Alpha Industries.

Carharrt workwear.

Penfield down filled body warmers.

I've always found that my Large or Extra Large frame fits into a medium in most of these brands.

Not a problem for me, since most won't buy them/try them on based on the label, so I get many many bargains!:beerchug:
Are you suggesting that the world doesn't love America and everything we produce?

You've shocked me, sir.
Are you suggesting that the world doesn't love America and everything we produce?

You've shocked me, sir.
No, I think he called you fat.
 
I buy from Revzilla, based in the northeast i usually get things in two days, and there there return policy is no questions asked, great company.
 
Back
Top