Love my new Coffman Slip On's (2014)

Honda4Ed_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Coffmans exhaust, loose 20 pounds. Add sporty look.
Enjoy the sweet stereo!
A new dimension of pleasure and I love the look.
A real bargain at $420 for the pair.
 
Thread starter
sound is a very subjective thing. I am old school and appreciate hearing my motor. They are relatively quiet when not accelerating but oh so sweet when you get on it a bit.
The stock mufflers and the center stand total 26 pounds. The new slip on's weigh 5 pounds. The center stand would stick out like a sore thumb if left on. I don't really need it because I have a lift.
 
I don't see a bracket either? Looks nice, I'm sure they sound great. I like some of the slipons for my single sided 14 on samurider website but I'm not spending 500+ for a slip on. I went with the yoshi.
 
Back
Top