Looking for this seat.

Ferrealls_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Saw this while I was wandering the interwebs. This is exactly what I want, in black. I'm not sure on custom seats. Anyone have a good contact? Or even better, does anyone know who made this?
 
Thread starter
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
That looks great! I think it might be one of the cafe type seats with a slip on cover of some sort ;)
Must be, but the brake/signal wiring is intergral to it. I would love to get a look at the cover, how it's attached and how the internals are mounted.
 
Isnt that the one custom made by a shop in Sweden or was it Switzerland? One of our members posted pics of about a year ago?
 
You know ferret, I was thinking the same thing, except I though maybe it was from France?
 
I remeber seeing a picture of it in the front window of a shop, and iirc maybe it was Henrik went back and they told him the seat cowl was a custom made piece.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I remeber seeing a picture of it in the front window of a shop, and iirc maybe it was Henrik went back and they told him the seat cowl was a custom made piece.
Good to know. Now, how do I get me one of them....
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks man!
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Well, that's close but not quite right. Henrik's post is definitely a custom cowl for the stock seat, which still looks cool. The one I posted is a custom seat and cowl. Probably make more sense just to get a Daytona seat and form my own fiberglass cowl for it rather than pay the money for the cowl in Henrik's. Nice to know that's an option though.
 
Back
Top