Looking for picture

Headbanger02_imp

Been there
Thread starter
This is a needle in a haystack for me and I've tried and tried to find it,
I think the members bike is from California, It's a picture of a 2013 that has been modded out with spokes for certain and maybe some black pipes, I want to see it with the spokes again, I'm getting the fever for spokes and want to check it out for some ideas....Thanks...:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Nice try popgun, but those are all factory european bikes, the pic I'm looking for the member bought them from samurider as well as some other mods that I can't remember...
 
Well it did show spokes...

Maybe this one? He got the wheels from Mr. T. No black exhaust, but I'll keep looking.

wire spoke wheels
 
Well he said a 2013, but I can't find one with spokes and black exhaust.
 
That is a 2013... He put the CB dlx or EX pipes on it too
 
Ahhh, I see now. The dual exhausts threw me...
 
Thread starter
Dirtbag11_imp said:
This is the ONE!!!! I couldn't remember what all he had done to it but DID remember that it had spokes and liked everything he had done to it. Good Job guys I appreciate it...:beerchug:
I had forgotten that he put those killer dual chrome pipes on it, I was thinking black, must of been the black side covers...Thanks again...
 
Back
Top