Looking for opinions on Suzuki Bandit 1250

Frulk_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Got a friend going to check one out tonight. 11K miles. One owner. All maintenance documented and on time. Anybody own one and have some feedback I can pass on?
 
header fixed.

Suzuki Bandit was a great bike. Under respected. 100 hp gobs of torque. Bullet proof.
 
Now the title's fixed!

I've heard good things about them and there a still a good few around here.
 
Lol good to know the moderators are on the ball. I fixed it 2 hours earlier Cormanus . Check the moderator log lol.
 
Thread starter
Well, he bought the Suzuki Bandit. Good chance some pics of that bike will end up here on ride reports. He bought it specifically to do some long weekend rides with me.
 
Look forward to seeing some pictures of it and hearing how he likes it. And what you think, too, Frulk.
 
Thread starter
I was going to say the same thing about being a fair deal. My buds is a one owner bike in great condition with half the miles but doesn’t have the bags. That’s a very good looking bike!
 
I had a 2004 Bandit 1200S (air/oil cooled). Loved that bike.
The only reason I sold it is because I wanted another VFR instead.
The one in the Craigslist link looks like a good deal.

 
Oh darn, wish I'd seen this earlier - now it's too late. Sorry.

I would have told 'em to get it. :D
 
Gosh, Tink always has the best looking bikes :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top