Looking for CB1100RS

Oh yeah Cormanus, that would be a great idea! But not going to be a snake this year. I have an idea i’m thinking about…

PB, I don’t know how the kangaroo is doing. How long do they live? :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Oh yeah Cormanus, that would be a great idea! But not going to be a snake this year. I have an idea i’m thinking about…

PB, I don’t know how the kangaroo is doing. How long do they live? :)
I wonder PG is some update pictures ought to be acquired? Maybe a local citizen could make a nice CB ride out of that.
 
GO, if you look on a map of Australia and locate Alice Springs and the climate (HOT) you will see why no one rides their CB there :D And it is a LONG way from Cormanus’ house.

The joke is you don’t have to go to Alice Springs to get a kangaroo. They’re everywhere.
 
Just have to ride out of town a bit. There are plenty lying by the side of the road.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
GO, if you look on a map of Australia and locate Alice Springs and the climate (HOT) you will see why no one rides their CB there :D And it is a LONG way from Cormanus’ house.

The joke is you don’t have to go to Alice Springs to get a kangaroo. They’re everywhere.
lol - that is totally believable.


But there are still no photos. :-/


I reckon when Cormanus sends an animal, or flower gift the other way, he'll post it to Death Valley, California.
Cormanus_imp said:
Just have to ride out of town a bit. There are plenty lying by the side of the road.
So sad. :(
 
Here’s Lord Popgun’s present. I didn’t go to Alice Springs, it’s true, but we did have a meet up.

 
My Australian friend Richard expects me to visit him next year (postponed many times since 2012).. and we will fly to QLD, Coral Sea shore for about 7 days, so perhaps I see Cormanus? and his flock of roos.
May bring a small one back to Canada:)

P.S. Lord Popgun has good taste in choosing gifts :P
 
Happy to try for a meetup, PB. Depends where on the Coral Coast you’re heading. Do I recall it was Cairns? That’s 1,600 kms away.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Happy to try for a meetup, PB. Depends where on the Coral Coast you’re heading. Do I recall it was Cairns? That’s 1,600 kms away.
That is only 1000 miles (a smaller lookin' number), and according to some, doable within 24 hours using Iron Butt.

Of course, as soon as one arrives, the journey just begins.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Happy to try for a meetup, PB. Depends where on the Coral Coast you’re heading. Do I recall it was Cairns? That’s 1,600 kms away.
Yeah, somewhere around there and 1,600 kms you say....:(
We'll see next year.
 
Back
Top