Looking for CB1100RS

darmahman_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi - I understand that Canada received CB1100RS's.
I would like to know if anyone is selling one. I would then import . I live in Colorado. Thanks
 
I can tell you right now that it will be difficult to get it and you must be patient, as these RSs very rarely pop up for sale.
So far, I saw 1 or 2 for sale here in Canada.

Links:
https://www.kijiji.ca/b-canada/honda-cb-...ue&dc=true

[url=https://www.autotrader.ca/motorcycles-atvs/street-standard/honda/cb1100/?rcp=15&rcs=0&srt=3&prx=-1&loc=ON&hprc=False&wcp=False&sts=New-Used&showcpo=1&inMarket=advancedSearch]https://www.autotrader.ca/motorcycles-atvs/street-standard/honda/cb1100/?rcp=15&rcs=0&srt=3&prx=-1&loc=ON&hprc=False&wcp=False&sts=New-Used&showcpo=1&inMarket=advancedSearch


... and motorcycle Honda dealers and Honda Powersports.
Not every motorcycle Honda dealer is Powersports

Good Luck with your search!!!
Meantime, read how to import a motorcycle to US from Canada.
 
Congrats Darmahman!!

But, pics or it didn’t happen :D
 
Congratulations Darmahman!

No pics in this section, please. This thread will shortly be deleted.
 
Sorry Cormanus, didn’t notice it was the for sale section.
 
No apology needed, milord. It's important for some members to reinforce the requirement for pictures; us moderators just have to provide guidance about where to put them.
 
I noticed that lately our MiLord is a bit nervous… very sure that his upcoming birthday will smoothen out everything :D
:beerchug:
 
Yeah, PB. I been racking my brain trying to come up with Cormanus’ annual animal birthday present… :D
 
darmahman_imp said:
It is in the process of shipping. As soon as I get it I will post. Probably
ad nasium…


Just for fun- what did you do for shipping?

I just picked a shipper from bids on Uship for my new to me Dynojet dyno.

For anyone that uses Uship- they offer a military discount that deducts the $100 service fee!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Yeah, PB. I been racking my brain trying to come up with Cormanus’ annual animal birthday present… :D
Well, send him the same gift you did last year....a lot of people who are getting older may not remember what they got last time...just saying...:rolleyes::D:angel::P
...or get him a joey that's smart with motorcycles and household work = this always works with any forum member!!!!
 
I got him a Kangaroo the first time (a long time ago) and he wouldn’t go to Alice Springs and get it. Last year he got a irukandji to play with :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I got him a Kangaroo the first time (a long time ago) and he wouldn’t go to Alice Springs and get it. Last year he got a irukandji to play with :D
Oh boy, you really have a tough problem...let me think overnight about the gift, and if I come up with a bright solution, I'll let you know before his birthday, deal?
:angel:
 
This thread is so much fun, I’ve moved it.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I got him a Kangaroo the first time (a long time ago) and he wouldn’t go to Alice Springs and get it. Last year he got a irukandji to play with :D
I wonder how the kangaroo is holding up?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I got him a Kangaroo the first time (a long time ago) and he wouldn’t go to Alice Springs and get it. Last year he got a irukandji to play with :D
I wonder how the kangaroo is holding up?
I wonder how the kangaroo is holding up?
GO, there is no official report about your inquiry.
 
Back
Top