LOOKING FOR A NEW CB1100 DELUXE

letsjet_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hoping to find a New Deluxe close to Reno, NV. Would consider a ultra low mileage mint Standard but it has to be red. I guess you could put on the 4 into 2 Deluxe exhaust. Lot's of black CB's out there new for about $8K.
 
I think dealer inventory on brand new DLXs is exhausted. They're all gone. Mint, barely used ones are always a possibility, though. New 2017 arrives in spring, though. Ultra low mileage '13 standards pop up, and there are '14 standards in dealerships, as you've seen - but not red. I'll keep an eye out for you, if San Francisco area counts as close to Reno.
 
I found what Rolls just said is true. I ordered my new 2014 CB1100 Black Standard from my local NY State Honda Dealer early November, 2016. I requested a Deluxe, but was told that ONLY the Standard model is available from Honda. There are many posts in this Forum to support this.
You might considering ordering the New 2017 CB1100 EX coming to the US this Spring. It is red with ABS and duel exhausts.

http://powersports.honda.com/2017/cb1100.aspx
 
One forum member did a lovely job putting a 4 into 2 on a 2013. Ron in MO as I recall.
 
Check out the link Rolls posted for help with the mods you want.
 
You're looking for a NEW DX for $8,000?

The 2014 DX MSRP was $11,899, +tax and fees and all that. So well over $13,000.
That's like approx. $5,000 discount, I don't know if that's even possible?

If dealers are all out of stock for left overs, maybe save some money and buy 2017 model?

They did extensive updates(as you probably know) so it might worth it. I especially like the 2017 CB1100RS.
646ed05aac873a5406c08073131e941c.jpg
 
Back
Top