Look at this...

ride4now_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Look what showed up on Facebook this am.
Riders Hill is a bike dealer just above Dahlonega, Georgia. This guy gets around!! What kind of helmet is that anyway?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Well, I'll be! You know what they say ... imitation is the sincerest form of copying!

EDIT: As you can see, I have changed my avatar in response. Besides, I feel that after all we've been through as a CB family, I am ready to reveal my true face.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Well, I'll be! You know what they say ... imitation is the sincerest form of copying!

EDIT: As you can see, I have changed my avatar in response. Besides, I feel that after all we've been through as a CB family, I am ready to reveal my true face.
New avatar. Mmmmm I suspected you were barking mad :).

Cheers
 
Haha! Nicely done Pterodactyl. On another note, when can we expect another epic Aussie ride report? It is summer in your part of the world and the ferret has you guys beat despite blizzards and snow drifts! I must admit, I don't actually know what a "snow drift" is but I'm sure I've heard that phrase before and it wasn't good.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Well, I'll be! You know what they say ... imitation is the sincerest form of copying!

EDIT: As you can see, I have changed my avatar in response. Besides, I feel that after all we've been through as a CB family, I am ready to reveal my true face.
Ah yes, a full face helmet kinda guy for sure...... :)
 
Yep. This is his helmet

7ab1afb0cde2fe4f6c6de05946bdda1d.jpg
 
Back
Top