Look at my new purchase - a real bargain!!

cb4kenco_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
You won't believe what I paid for this original CB750 K0 - a real bargain and in red as well! :celebrate:

 
Seeing as it's about 6" tall..... I'd say about £50?
 
The equivalent of $8000 US?

Looks good, like to see close up some pics out in natural light.

Does Lucky Dog translate?
 
The ferret_imp said:
The equivalent of $8000 US?

Looks good, like to see close up some pics out in natural light.

Does Lucky Dog translate?
Take another look. I'm guessing closer to the equivalent of $80 US.
 
Is it a model? :rolleyes: geesh don't I look like the fool.

Nice model though,
 
I remember paying $1,800 for my 73 metal flake orange cb750, in 08 I paid otd $22,000 for my fxstc hd's were over priced then and still are.
 
Thread starter
Yeah you sussed it - it cost £200. Can't foll you guys, you know THE REAL THING when you see it!! It's a Minichamps CB750 1/6th scale model and is 13 inches long - I like 'em big! I thought it looked good with the CB1100/CB750 retro picture in the background as a mini homage to the history of the CB750 et al.

Actually it wasn't a bargain really but it was listed for £230 and they accepted £200 which I think is fair given how rare they are and I couldn't find another one to buy so it was that or nothing.

Here's a video of the features:
(to a catchy tune of Carley Simon??) and here's another one for the real anoraks:
:rolleyes:
 
cb4kenco_imp said:
Yeah you sussed it - it cost £200. Can't foll you guys, you know THE REAL THING when you see it!! It's a Minichamps CB750 1/6th scale model and is 13 inches long - I like 'em big! I thought it looked good with the CB1100/CB750 retro picture in the background as a mini homage to the history of the CB750 et al.

Actually it wasn't a bargain really but it was listed for £230 and they accepted £200 which I think is fair given how rare they are and I couldn't find another one to buy so it was that or nothing.

Here's a video of the features:
(to a catchy tune of Carley Simon??) and here's another one for the real anoraks:
:rolleyes:
I'm not surprised. As I was looking over the photo I couldn't help noticing the amazing amount of detail in that model. It's a beauty! I think you got a pretty good deal.
 
Wow, I have to admit I was fooled. I kept thinking the texture of the seat looked funny, and the finish of the engine was odd, but I've seen stranger effects with digital pictures before. (Wearing the wrong glasses didn't help, I'm sure!)
Really, really nice. I can't believe the detail. Even the flanges around length of the exhaust pipes. Very cool - congrats!
 
Back
Top