Long legged cb riders new pegs

I bought a set of these and they are easy to put on.
I took them of after a short while, I did think that they were NOT strong enough in the rare case that you have to stand on the pegs.
I did replace them with a set of the more expensive Vario,s from Germany (Twisted Trottle)
They are much better but cost more .
At first I had the 30 mm extension but later I put the 23 mm on .
 
Yes they give a little more legroom but if you go too low you might want to adjust gear pedal (easy) and also the brake pedal (less easy
I much more preferred the Vario ones, very easy to adjust for the kind of ride you are going to have.
Twisted roads or comfort for Interstate.
 
I like the pegs Cosmo posted because the lower the pegs without reducing ground clearance. Do the Varios do the same?
 
Adjustable pegs that allow both a lower and more forward position are remarkably effective. Not so low as to scrape in the turns, and the forward setting provides less knee bend and more comfort.
 
Back
Top