ajacobspilot_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Had a few minutes tonight so I decided to start mockup of the fairing. Still have a bit of trimming to do, but ten minutes with a dremel cut off wheel has me very close. I'll probably have to trim a bit around turn signals to allow for movement and I'm going to remove a bit off the bottom for horn clearance.
I like the way it's looking. It is exactly the look I was after. I'm still thinking I'll keep the bike stock colors and just have fairing painted to match and carry the tank stripes onto the fairing and side covers. Still need to talk to the painter about it...who knows maybe he'll talk me into something totally different.
I like the way it's looking. It is exactly the look I was after. I'm still thinking I'll keep the bike stock colors and just have fairing painted to match and carry the tank stripes onto the fairing and side covers. Still need to talk to the painter about it...who knows maybe he'll talk me into something totally different.