Local MC Expo

Chapomis_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
And I emphasize Local. I have never been to this show before and I was in the area, so I gave it a look. I thought that all the newer bikes would be well represented, but 70% were used bikes and 80% of those were Harley's. Here are some of the bike that got my attention.



[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/F3E92177-28FD-4064-A121-A189EF118E80_zpsbsykliw9.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/2D0F59A2-F402-4EB4-92C2-CE5B8496E3D2_zpsnmtg7p0x.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/FA1DB21F-1A6B-4D1A-AFF4-FDE6C0545A69_zpstft3ibek.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/6C3B9655-40B6-4D74-B552-109AA69BCC05_zpsa3ypzjug.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/0A9F107B-8572-44F8-927E-85A796B881E3_zpsrdojyq7w.jpg.html]

HD Street Cleaner
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/48BCA7C2-1ABB-4B5A-A113-237461E8A4C6_zpsxi6vxak4.jpg.html]

Very Local
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/70B8ED1B-0B8A-417B-BEEA-170EF14FEC67_zpsvqqwyu92.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/FD22622E-8AB8-43DE-9713-15D061E8C94D_zpsk3nfrspp.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/5D0EBD76-0A31-4F97-B22D-EADB3153C95F_zpsd3wvanzf.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/90A199B0-F6ED-4263-819C-8142A7D928D3_zpsrsxznxbj.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/05A447A7-EE0C-4183-9822-8F6682E11B0F_zpsqqkgrmm5.jpg.html]
 
Chapomis_imp said:
And I emphasize Local. I have never been to this show before and I was in the area, so I gave it a look. I thought that all the newer bikes would be well represented, but 70% were used bikes and 80% of those were Harley's. Here are some of the bike that got my attention.



[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/F3E92177-28FD-4064-A121-A189EF118E80_zpsbsykliw9.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/2D0F59A2-F402-4EB4-92C2-CE5B8496E3D2_zpsnmtg7p0x.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/FA1DB21F-1A6B-4D1A-AFF4-FDE6C0545A69_zpstft3ibek.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/6C3B9655-40B6-4D74-B552-109AA69BCC05_zpsa3ypzjug.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/0A9F107B-8572-44F8-927E-85A796B881E3_zpsrdojyq7w.jpg.html]

HD Street Cleaner
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/48BCA7C2-1ABB-4B5A-A113-237461E8A4C6_zpsxi6vxak4.jpg.html]

Very Local
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/70B8ED1B-0B8A-417B-BEEA-170EF14FEC67_zpsvqqwyu92.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/FD22622E-8AB8-43DE-9713-15D061E8C94D_zpsk3nfrspp.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/5D0EBD76-0A31-4F97-B22D-EADB3153C95F_zpsd3wvanzf.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/90A199B0-F6ED-4263-819C-8142A7D928D3_zpsrsxznxbj.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/05A447A7-EE0C-4183-9822-8F6682E11B0F_zpsqqkgrmm5.jpg.html]

I'll take one Coke please.....Ma'am! :banana:
 
With my luck I'd have to get a proctologist to open it for me!
 
Some days this forum does my head in. When I made the post above, there was another "With my luck ..." post above it. Now it's completely disappeared? Why? How?
 
Thread starter
It was there Cormanus, your not losing it. I saw it in an email, but when I looked at the thread it was gone. Something about alimony...
 
Cormanus apparently sometimes someone posts something and then after hitting the post reply button thinks better about what they said. So they edit their post in this case to --------- or ....... Go to the African Twin thread, page 2, posts 12 and 14 I think for an example. So what do I do when I come to one of those? When I come on and see a non post like that that says nothing I generally just delete it. Then the next few posts behind that who might have actually seen what the poster said and made comments of thier own make no sense.

I've had following posters pm me and ask me then to remove their posts since they make no sense.

There was a whole thread like that the other day with everyone after the first poster posting up a series of dashes and periods and stuff so I deleted the whole thread.

Other than not letting members edit their posts there isn't much Guth and I can do about it.
 
Sometimes we say something that we wish we hadn't. It's nice to be able to take it back, even if it can cause a little confusion.
Personally, I was going to say that the young lady in the photo is Chapomis's local coke dealer. But I thought better of it :P:D
 
Chapomis_imp said:
See? Now all I have to do is edit out the last sentence of my previous post and everyone would wonder what the heck Chapomis thought was so funny. But I wouldn't do that... maybe? :angel:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus apparently sometimes someone posts something and then after hitting the post reply button thinks better about what they said. So they edit their post in this case to --------- or ....... Go to the African Twin thread, page 2, posts 12 and 14 I think for an example. So what do I do when I come to one of those? When I come on and see a non post like that that says nothing I generally just delete it. Then the next few posts behind that who might have actually seen what the poster said and made comments of thier own make no sense.

I've had following posters pm me and ask me then to remove their posts since they make no sense.

There was a whole thread like that the other day with everyone after the first poster posting up a series of dashes and periods and stuff so I deleted the whole thread.

Other than not letting members edit their posts there isn't much Guth and I can do about it.
That was me. I responded to the original deleted post in Morse Code. Took me a long time to work it all out too. I was sad when you took it down, but never mind.

I agree that members should be able to edit posts and maybe even be able to delete them, although I notice Guth has that feature turned off for members.


Chapomis_imp said:
It was there Cormanus, your not losing it. I saw it in an email, but when I looked at the thread it was gone. Something about alimony...
Thank you for the reassurance, Chapomis. I fell much better now.

As for you, Inhouse Bob, that was very funny. I wish I'd thought of it! :rofl:

Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Sometimes we say something that we wish we hadn't. It's nice to be able to take it back, even if it can cause a little confusion.
Personally, I was going to say that the young lady in the photo is Chapomis's local coke dealer. But I thought better of it :P:D
 
Back
Top