Live to Ride...Ride to Eat

a Google Sheets doc, exactly. Just like the mileage sheet. And it would not replace this thread. Rather, it would be an enhancement of it.
 
Nice ride to the" Pink Pig" today (Officially Chilo Dairy Bar on St Rt 52 about 45 miles east of Cincinnati) where they do their own meat smoking.

f0f57c06a134379a775b836a7f94f08b.jpg


3af91c37c20e921a0cb520e379baaa54.jpg


Hail hail the gangs all here

7f61f3c0b67014c9d49645e5a23caa83.jpg


Whimsical porker flying over the smoker

1532c9cc463f000e7aa1c45811cc1ce5.jpg


Pulled pork sandwich (my son and I and son's fil all ordered these. Tasty!

bdc5a4fcdcdb98e27a4b57221b7bacce.jpg


This sandwich was called a "Cuban Mix"..my brother ordered it. Supposedly recipe came from Miami Fla. Pulled Pork, ham, provolone cheese on a soft hoagie bun. He said it was real good

30bfb352ccf719a235b013533433a81a.jpg


It's only 15 miles from home, maybe, but we took the long way..... 151 miles round trip lol

37e2a1e02f377ea0d1c03ed510f4c825.jpg


8a6314bccf8acbc1698b1493093368c9.jpg
 
Nothing like a decent ride to work up an appetite. :)
 
pretty country and i love BBQ !

not much to crow about but a CB ride to the liquor store and picked up some thick cut wright bacon - oranges are a little tart right now but you really don't notice after the first drink :thumbsup:
 
Great looking pork & Cuban sands Ferret, very tasty looking!

That BLT looks great as well use2b, nothing like a good bacon sand. Now the important question; Mayo or Miracle Whip on that baby? :D
 
Today's ride 154 miles

ffd5ba62759cff8b152c6e5080aeeda4.jpg


b3efd76e04338449430b522115081d2c.jpg


0e90ec99eeff058b9b91246433dbcf97.jpg


cc5ce7869d8928c3f50009d88bcdd566.jpg


b3181f3f9506e0638de96f0ffa3769e6.jpg


Lunch at Cruisin Diner in Seaman Ohio a Classic Burger

82954722dbc13b63770888662d249c1f.jpg


9f09dd2efd899685c43710f8d3f233d8.jpg


Peach ice cream with chunks of peach at Rockin Robins in Ripley Ohio for dessert

51852228f807764ac05220192ffc2ac1.jpg
 
I like how you got an 2013 ABS model CB1100 in that shot, EmptySea. I hope the burger didn't get cold while you were waiting for one to come along. :P
 
Went for a quick 250km ride on Sunday up around the local dams and hills and hadn't yet had breakfast, so stopped at a café for a bacon and egg burger. Flies were that bad I didn't have time to take a picture of it, was too busy swatting them away - I would say there was probably close to 50 hovering around me as I tried to eat. Certainly put a damper on what was quite a good burger! As soon as I'd finished and put the plate down, they moved in....
 
Found a new (to me) spot to stop after I ride along the shores of Lake Michigan.

Rock House Glenview, IL



2ab497b21fc7b62cfd758be33aca527e.jpg


Build your own grilled cheese!!

c35255d0d5a82ec385e57a29430e9dbe.jpg





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top