Little black thingies

GIXXERMAN_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Anybody know the part number for the little black rubber things that go on the round part of the levers?
 
Yes i have the nr is 9501016001
i pay by the honda dealer in my please 3,40 euro one pease
you need too order 2 peases calt cap.handle lever

kind regards Alex from Holland
[/QUOTE]
 
Lol..well more cosmetic than anything else but they do have a purpose. Back in the day you saw lots of levers with scars on the balls from falls. These covered up those scars for nearly no $.

Btw I. Had them installed on mine, before I ever picked it up on March 29 th. Here it is sitting in showroom with Sold sign on seat...and black rubber thingies on levers lol

 
Reminds me that not only the US engine of the CB 1100 is black (compared to silver in Europe), but also the rims are shiny silver and the spokes in black (compared to the all-matte silver rims for European models). Nice! :thumbsup:
 
I've had no luck looking up that part number at hondapartshouse. Can someone tell what the part number is in USA?

Thanks in advance
 
If it's the look you're going for you can always just dip the end of the levers in Plasti Dip. You can find it in auto parts stores or home improvement stores.
 
The part number is good for the U.S.. I just did a google search using the part number provided and there are several sources to buy these from.

Elipten_imp said:
I've had no luck looking up that part number at hondapartshouse. Can someone tell what the part number is in USA?

Thanks in advance
 
95010-16001

They come each, so you have to order two.
 
They are about $3 ea. or slightly less at my dealer.
 
Back
Top