little 100 mile ride with my son

1973cb750

Been there
Thread starter
put some miles on the cb with my son Rafe today. We went to the 45th Infantry Division Museum. then to lake stanley draper and seen some model aircraft that cost twice what I paid for the cb also went around tinker afb and seen a lynx cross our path, baxter flying club lake stanley draper oklahoma. my son Rafe and my dad Craig and I all honda riders

4e9796d5143713bfaeb97f83ad4ca32b.jpg

7783c6757a3086ac58d6a3b12e2ac28a.jpg

25632b0b9f633eb4151ebc918b37bb8d.jpg

ca9fb28b199907b0c5471ab76f8807f2.jpg

677dd7d4ed417832f3d885d21c2026f4.jpg

62577021aaa62c2b44eaf1565f64d595.jpg

591f50fc5d4b5aaa40e968762a5a67d7.jpg



 
LOVE IT! Great pics! I wanted to get my son into riding, but when he was 11 years old, I put him on my Honda Four-Trax 250 out in Glamis, the sand toy capital of SoCal. He was doing OK, then he ran into a bush, and burned his leg on the exhaust pipe. That was it. No moto riding for him of any kind.
 
Thread starter
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
LOVE IT! Great pics! I wanted to get my son into riding, but when he was 11 years old, I put him on my Honda Four-Trax 250 out in Glamis, the sand toy capital of SoCal. He was doing OK, then he ran into a bush, and burned his leg on the exhaust pipe. That was it. No moto riding for him of any kind.
that sucks sometimes an event like that can ruin it
 
Back
Top