Liberation Festival Pilsen - 2015

Nice pics and it sounds like a wonderful event.

I must confess that I thought it said "Libation Festival Pilsner" when I first read the topic.
 
Last time I was in Pilsen with a motorcycle was 27 years ago. On the way back I had 2 crate of beer in my sidecar. :thumbsup:
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Great post, and photos. If us Aussies knew about the beer we would have been there.

Cheers
+1
 
Django_imp said:
Last time I was in Pilsen with a motorcycle was 27 years ago. On the way back I had 2 crate of beer in my sidecar. :thumbsup:
Django, Django, Django. You brought beer back to Germany when you've got this stuff and much more?

1b0858ecf04b7711e7a3e9bdd5fce2bc.jpg


Cheers and Zum Wohl!
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Django_imp said:
Last time I was in Pilsen with a motorcycle was 27 years ago. On the way back I had 2 crate of beer in my sidecar. :thumbsup:
Django, Django, Django. You brought beer back to Germany when you've got this stuff and much more?

1b0858ecf04b7711e7a3e9bdd5fce2bc.jpg


Cheers and Zum Wohl!
Well, you know, it's just that what you can't get, which you like much. :beerchug:

Today it's not a problem, but at that time, there was the iron curtain.

Nice picture, you posted there. Where is it? Do you get this in down under?
 
Go to the Pilsner urquell brewery. It's an amazing tour. Best beer I've ever had in my life.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top