Jun 6, 2020 #1 A andyoz_imp First service completed Thread starter hi all can anyone tell me if the brake and clutch levers are all the same throughout the cb1100 years...wanting to fit a set of dog-leg levers...cheers
hi all can anyone tell me if the brake and clutch levers are all the same throughout the cb1100 years...wanting to fit a set of dog-leg levers...cheers
Jun 6, 2020 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Brake levers have the same part number for 2013, 14 and 17. I didn’t look at the clutch lever, you can do that: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/c/honda_motorcycle/parts Edit: I see you are in AUS. Cormanus can give you a parts site there if you guys got years other than that.
Brake levers have the same part number for 2013, 14 and 17. I didn’t look at the clutch lever, you can do that: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/c/honda_motorcycle/parts Edit: I see you are in AUS. Cormanus can give you a parts site there if you guys got years other than that.
Jun 6, 2020 #3 A andyoz_imp First service completed Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: Brake levers have the same part number for 2013, 14 and 17. I didn’t look at the clutch lever, you can do that: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/c/honda_motorcycle/parts Edit: I see you are in AUS. Cormanus can give you a parts site there if you guys got years other than that. Click to expand... cheers but i'm UK
Lord Popgun_imp said: Brake levers have the same part number for 2013, 14 and 17. I didn’t look at the clutch lever, you can do that: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/c/honda_motorcycle/parts Edit: I see you are in AUS. Cormanus can give you a parts site there if you guys got years other than that. Click to expand... cheers but i'm UK
Jun 6, 2020 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior I think there is a part seller there too. I’ll look later. Think I have a link.
Jun 6, 2020 #5 Cormanus Administrator Staff member This site claims to have parts lists for different countries.
Jun 6, 2020 #6 A andyoz_imp First service completed Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: This site claims to have parts lists for different countries. Click to expand... cheers for that and a bit of cross referencing and yep there all the same part number...sorted
Cormanus_imp said: This site claims to have parts lists for different countries. Click to expand... cheers for that and a bit of cross referencing and yep there all the same part number...sorted