the Ferret
Road warrior
Wow Cormanus you are observant and picky lol.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Does notThe ferret_imp said:lol oh I didnt notice that, I noticed you said Trip A kept track of the miles for the trip and the pic showed the miles recorded on trip B lol. Thats what I thought Cormanus was talking about.



"Expect the 2017 CB1100 EX to start arriving on dealers showroom floor’s in May of 2017"...Stichill_imp said:Ferret has been helping me greatly with the W VA route exploration.
Do I need a CB1100 to come to Eureka Springs? I'll going do my level best to spend this winter convincing Mrs. Stichill of our garage's dire need for a 2017 EX, but it also depends on when the bikes ship to dealers.
Alright I'll take a look at the calendar!EmptySea_imp said:Heck, you don't even need a motorcycle to come to Eureka Springs! The rally is about the love of motorcycling and of this motorcycle in particular. All who share in that love are welcome.
"Expect the 2017 CB1100 EX to start arriving on dealers showroom floor’s in May of 2017"...BestStandard_imp said:"Expect the 2017 CB1100 EX to start arriving on dealers showroom floor’s in May of 2017"...Stichill_imp said:Ferret has been helping me greatly with the W VA route exploration.
Do I need a CB1100 to come to Eureka Springs? I'll going do my level best to spend this winter convincing Mrs. Stichill of our garage's dire need for a 2017 EX, but it also depends on when the bikes ship to dealers.