Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

That’s much nicer than the tail end of my commute. I pass two gas stations, go down a street that’s perpetually under construction and cut through a park to get to my back gate.
 
Yeah, the back side of the commute is pretty nice, but the front part is typically from the bowels of the military industrial complex and involves a beltway of one variety or another...

The roads around here remind me a bit of the Ohio roads from the 2021 gathering...
 
Agree. Lovely tail end for a commute.
 
Tev62_imp said:
That engine note gets you everytime.
Indeed. I think it was your video with the 360 degree cam that got me interested in noodling around with them. The audio is surprisingly good. I didn't do anything to mitigate wind noise, but it didn't seem to be a problem.

Another point of view from the same video at the same time.




The point of view is a bit extreme given the camera mounting (top of helmet)...but it's fun to play with. It's supposed to render out the stick holding the camera, but that didn't seem to work in this case. I'll have to experiment some more.
 
Those views, and my fledgling efforts to produce more videos really makes me want one of those 360 cameras.
I'm still using a single GoPro 8, and I just blew my tech budget on a new (used) phone that will allow me to communicate with newer rental cars when I travel. Recently had a brand new Chrysler say "eew, that phone is so old, I won't talk to it."
 
Did a ride last evening to one of my favorite places in the nearness of my hometown as a preparation for an upcoming one week tour next week to the Weserbergland in my country. The CB runs fine as usual.

 
Back
Top