Let's see your CB1100 out on the road!

Such lovely pictures, alprider.
 
Ditto on all the positive photo comments, Alp. The bold yellow is such a unique color, and I applaud Honda for trying it out. If I had choice between red and yellow only, I would go with the yellow. My first choice would be the blue. I would have loved to be in the "decision room" when they were discussing color options and someone approved the yellow--I'll bet it's the color that met the most resistance (for its boldness), but I'm glad someone said "we're going with the yellow". I'll bet some paint mixer got all excited when "his" yellow was given the green light.
 
Well you couldn't get near the beach for the crowds!! LOL!

Lovely day trip to the seaside..

eab5430f6775463d47d3f73da3eb0a7b.jpg


5fabc7120d0721f12f5392218c0d1818.jpg


0390cb00cab20be6082665f52d0325b1.jpg


82099a8580bf5e190b6a0ddbbd3176a7.jpg


2d20ef129eb0faed230c6dbf2e10f4a2.jpg


Just some quick pics of our recent day out to the north west coast of Cumbria.

JT
 
Just happy to see that there is still seaside beach (with bonus cows and ancient farms) that isn't overwhelmed with humanity.

Comforting snaps JTBag.
 
Mrs. Steve-to-be and I went for a pleasure ride today, despite gloomy skies. She is hoping to join for one day of this year’s rally, so we are practicing and getting acclimated to hours on the bike. We stopped for a picnic at Punderson State Park.
c5c6e1a77d4d39500e66a5e7fee84753.jpg
 
Larch Mountain is a 27 mile ride from my house, just under an hour ride. Lots of curves in the forests the last 12 miles. Once you get to the parking area, a short 10 minute hike to the lookout.

a7f435f98fa36cdc79f3d9566eaaee5b.jpg


You can also hike to the base of Multnomah Falls, a 7 mile, one-way hike. I'd like to start there and hike up to here, but would need a ride back...not doing 14 miles in one day.

1107e5e2f68d0650af352e31d37a0499.jpg


It's a ride-in / ride-out same way trip, but zero traffic and tall trees make for a fun "forrest-tunnel" experience.
 
Back
Top